793 W. Main Street Forest City NC | (828) 245-2264
New, Scratch & Dent, Pre-Owned Appliances at the best appliance store in Forest City. Appliance Center was established over 12 years ago as a Veteran owned and operated business serving Forest City with home appliances at unbeatable prices. We are a local family business out of Forest City and have 3 retail locations with appliances in Forest City, appliances in Shelby and appliances in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
We Deliver up to 30 miles of our location, some areas excluded(Lake Lure and other areas at our discretion)
We Offer Repair Service on Appliances (Must Be Dropped Off For Service)
$25 Deposit for Diagnostic/Disposal Fee, $100 Labor Plus Cost of Parts (if repaired)
* Your $25 deposit will go toward $100 labor if repaired
How to get an appliance repaired:
- Come to 793 W. Main Street, Forest City NC 28043
- Go in store and tell store manager you want to drop an appliance off to be repaired.
- Pay $25 Diagnostic Fee and follow directions on where to drop your appliance off at.
- Store manager will tell you where to drop your appliance off for repair.
- Drop your appliance off at warehouse location after $25 diagnostic fee is paid and you have scheduled service with store manager.
- You will be contacted with diagnostic report for your appliance and explained total cost.
- If repair is made, your $25 goes towards the total for repair and customer owes remaining $75 for repair plus the cost for parts.
What do I pay? $25 diagnostic/disposal fee if not fixed. If repaired $25 deposit goes toward $100 labor fee plus the cost to parts.
Example: $25 Deposit(Diagnostic Fee/Disposal Fee)
$75 Labor remaining
$50 for Whirlpool pump
$150 Total Cost
- $25 Deposit
$125.00 Total Charge
Customer pays $125 and gets picks repaired appliance back up within 2 business weeks of repair or customer forfeits $25 Deposit and we keep appliance.